The blackberry leaf is a strong ally in the fight against the scale. This helps to lose weight due to the presence of a group of yeasts in its composition, which improve the proper functioning of the intestine.
This infusion is rich in vitamin C and combats ailments such as diabetes and high cholesterol, as well as being a powerful antioxidant that prevents early aging.
Many people consider this tea an important ally to prevent baldness and hair loss.
With so many benefits, this article highlights some of them, below:
- Helps prevent menopause symptoms;
- Combats diabetes;
- Prevents and combats obesity;
- Normalizes blood pressure;
- Improves cholesterol rates;
- Improves liver and kidney function;
- Fight constipation;
- Regulates the endocrine system;
- It has bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect;
- Prevents osteoporosis.
Learn now how to make this wonderful drink:
- Water: 1 liter;
- Blackberry leaves: 3 fresh chopped leaves.
1. Boil the water in a saucepan.
2. Add the blackberry leaves, turn off the heat and cover the pot.
Ideally, you should have four cups a day between meals.
If you can’t find fresh leaves, you can also prepare them with dried leaves, which you can easily find in health food stores. In this case, you should use 1 tablespoon of soup filled by 1 liter of water.
Important: The advice on this page is not a substitute for a doctor’s consultation and/or opinion.